Enter the Mahurangi Matters’ Mother’s Day competition!
Mother’s Day – the day we set aside to say thanks to the special women in our lives – is fast approaching. To celebrate mums and all that they do for us, Mahurangi Matters want you to nominate a mum in your life for a chance to win a prize from one of three generous local businesses.
This year, Mahurangi Matters has a $300 Vivo Hair Salon voucher, $150 Snap Fitness Warkworth voucher and a hamper from Franklins Life Pharmacy, Warkworth, valued at $100, to give away.
To enter, all you need to do is tell us your favourite thing about a mum in your life in 40 words or less. You can find an entry form in the ad on this page, otherwise you can email your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org or message the Mahurangi Matters Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have
accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting
an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries
or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen,
forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
5. By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and
to be photographed and/or interviewed by Mahurangi Matters or the promoter
and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews
for publicity purposes.
6. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for
7. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying
8. Local Matters is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
9. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
10. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be
11. The winner will be drawn at 17 Neville Street Warkworth and notified as specified
in the advertisement.
12. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within three days, at Local Matters’
option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the
prize will be redrawn.
13. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Mahurangi Matters and
their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that
is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for
personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the
14. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Local Matters and
participating businesses are not eligible to enter this promotion.
15. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and
no correspondence will be entered into.
16. All entries become the property of Local Matters.
17. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct
their personal information by contacting Local Matters in writing to PO Box 701